This helped my clients
There’s a struggle happening in you between two very different sides.
One side of you wants to turn over a new leaf.
- trashing your diet with processed foods and sugary treats
- wake up earlier
- make exercise a bigger priority
- eat healthier foods
- fill your diet with real, wholesome food
- drop the weight once and for all to feel confident and energized
- have friends and family notice your inspiring transformation
- be the best version of yourself
Then there’s the other side…
The other side is:
- content with your bad habits
- doesn’t care about the consequences of daily indulgences
- tells you to sleep in
- gives you permission to skip the gym. You’re too tired, it says, you’ll do it tomorrow.
- tells you that healthy diets are boring and take too much time to prepare
- wants you to remain as you are, to fade into the background, and to resist change
- is afraid
All day long struggles between these two sides are fought, won, and lost leaving you to wonder: Which side will come out on top?
The answer is obvious. The side that wins is the side that you give the most attention to. It’s the side that you identify with. It’s the side that you think is the most comfortable.
The struggle isn’t over unless you give up. So don’t give up! If your dark side has been winning lately then maybe it’s time for that to change.
Never give up on your fitness goals. Strive for it with laser-like focus, and call in for backup as you need it.
I’m here to help you win the struggle…once and for all!
Call or email me today to get started.
You can do this!